ChicDezignz only will collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence. Our host web server tracks and collects general information about the visits to our Site. While IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) are logged to track a user’s session, the user remains anonymous. We analyze this data for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting, how long they spend there, the visitors’ domain names and what states or countries those requests come from. We do not link your IP addresses to anything personally identifiable to you. We will collect general information (such as the type of browser you use and the files you request) to improve our Web site and better meet your needs.
ChicDezignz also requests and collects personal information from our customers at various site locations and instances, including, but not limited to, when you make a purchase, communicate with us via social media, write a product review, participate in events, contests, or promotions, contact our customer care team, or post other customer-generated content to this Site. These are currently the primary ways in which we gather information, however, we may also collect data through other channels in the future. The types of personal information we may collect from you can vary according to the method through which it was attained.
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping Address
- Billing information and payment details (such as billing address, credit card details, and other sensitive financial information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction)
- Username and password for your ChicDezignz membership
- A record of your ChicDezignz orders, purchase history, and shopping behavior and preferences
- Information provided by you through your interactions with us in social media
- Location and geographic information that could be collected if you use our mobile site or app.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Internal accounting and administration;
- To supply you with information about your account including regular statements;
- To respond to inquiries;
- Enhancing customer service, product options and to improve product performance;
- Promotions, competition entry forms, redemption vouchers, and special offers where you voluntarily supplied your personal details;
- To administer sales records;
- To provide information about us, our products, services and special offers; and
- To analyze our website usage.